Important Application DatesApplications are accepted on a “rolling” basis, which means the Admissions Committee will review eligible candidate files until there are no openings left in the entering class. We encourage all applicants to submit their materials by the Priority Application date (see dates below) so they can be considered for admission for the semester in which they wish to start. Please note that not all programs start each semester.
Fall 2018 Semester
- Priority Application date is April 20, 2018
- Semester begins on August 20, 2018
Spring 2019 Semester
- Priority Application date is November 1, 2018
- Semester begins on January 2, 2019
To Apply for Admission1. A detailed description of application requirements and materials is provided here. All applicants are required to submit the following application materials:
- Application Form (PDF Version)
- Resume/Statement of Experience
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Form)
- Official Transcripts
- Demonstration of English Proficiency (may be required)
- $80 Application Fee (non-refundable)
Please read all information in the application packet regarding admissions policies and procedures.
Original documents are required to complete the application process, and applicants are encouraged to send these documents directly to Phillips as soon as possible.
3. Submit all application documents, application fees and transcripts to:
Phillips Graduate University
19900 Plummer St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone: (818) 386-5660
If you have any questions about the admissions process, call the Admissions Office.
4. Admissions Interview
Applicants are evaluated only after all necessary information and materials have been received by the Admissions Office. Completed files are processed and evaluated by the Admissions Committee for the applicant's program. After the committee's review, selected candidates are invited for interviews and may be required to submit an onsite writing sample during the interview or at some other approved time. Special arrangements for telephone interviews may apply for applicants who reside outside the Southern California area.