Commencement 2017 - For FacultyWhen:
Friday, May 5, 2017, 1:00 to 3:00 PM
Pasadena Civic Auditorium
300 E. Green Street
Pasadena, CA 91101
FACULTY - Please park right underneath the Pasadena Civic Center structure. You can get your parking validated in the Civic Lobby at our Informational Table.
If you plan on having a guest attend the ceremony, they will need a ticket for admission. Please contact our library at email@example.com or call (818) 386-5640 if you need a ticket.
- NEW PHILLIPS FACULTY (CORE & ADJUNCT) participating in our commencement ceremony who have not previously purchased their cap and gown, click here.
- The final deadline to order your regalia is Thursday, March 30, 2017.
- Reimbursement form and instructions, click here.
- Faculty will be required to arrive at 12:00 p.m. and check in at the “Men’s Chorus Room”.
- For their safety neither family, friends and faculty are not allowed in the students dressing room (Gold Room).
- Please leave all personal items (i.e. cell phones, purses, etc.) locked in your car. The dressing room will NOT be monitored during the ceremony. Neither Phillips nor Pasadena Civic Auditorium is responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please keep in mind that this is a formal ceremony. We ask that all graduates, guests, faculty and staff turn off their phones/pagers.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding our commencement ceremony, please feel free to contact:
Phone: (818) 386-5606