Commencement 2018 - For FacultyWhen:
Friday, May 4, 2018, 1:00 to 3:00 PM
Pasadena Civic Auditorium
300 E. Green Street
Pasadena, CA 91101
Parking is available under the Pasadena Civic Center structure for approximately $13.00. You may also find parking across the street at the Paseo Colorado mall for $6.00 daily max with parking validated at participating stores/restaurants and $9.00 daily max without validation.
If you plan on having a guest attend the ceremony, they will need a ticket for admission. Please contact our library at email@example.com or call (818) 386-5640 if you need a ticket.
- All participating faculty (Core and Adjunct) participating in our commencement ceremony must have regalia.
- If you do not have regalia, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The final deadline to order your regalia is Thursday, March 14, 2018.
- Faculty will be required to arrive at 12:00 p.m. and check in at the “Gold Room”.
- For their safety neither family and friends are not allowed in the Gold Room.
- Please leave all personal items (i.e. cell phones, purses, etc.) locked in your car. The dressing room will NOT be monitored during the ceremony. Neither Phillips nor Pasadena Civic Auditorium is responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please keep in mind that this is a formal ceremony. We ask that all graduates, guests, faculty and staff turn off their phones/pagers.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding our commencement ceremony, please feel free to contact:
Phone: (818) 386-5606