Congratulations! Commencement is a joyous occasion and we have a few tips and reminders that will help the process go smoother.
Congratulations Class of 2018
Please read and complete all required forms carefully. Forms must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office by specified dates in order to participate in the 2017 Commencement Ceremony.
If you have any questions regarding graduation requirements and the ceremony please do not hesitate to contact us.
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Ceremony will begin promptly at 1:00 p.m. and will last approximately 2 hours.
Pasadena Civic Auditorium
300 E. Green Street
Pasadena, CA 91101
- Lobby doors (only) open at 12:00 p.m.*
- Auditorium Doors open at 12:30 p.m.
- The venue is open seating where seats are taken up on a first-come basis.
The Pasadena Civic Auditorium does NOT allow balloons in the Auditorium. If balloons are brought in, an usher will place the balloons into storage until after the ceremony.
For their safety, family, friends and faculty are NOT allowed in the dressing room (Gold Room).
Directions and Parking:
Area and Parking Map
Parking is available under the Pasadena Civic Center structure for approximately $13.00. You may also find parking across the street at the Paseo Colorado mall for $6.00 daily max with parking validated at participating stores/restaurants and $9.00 daily max without validation.
Tickets will be available for pick-up in the Library in April. An email will be sent to the graduates when they are available.
- Each graduate will receive their requested amount of tickets to the commencement ceremony (maximum of 12).
- Additional tickets can be purchased at $5.00 per ticket at the Pasadena Box Office the day of Commencement.
- Per auditorium regulations, all guests, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the venue.