Phillips Graduate University issues an I-20 application form to all international students who qualify to study at Phillips Graduate University. To be eligible for an I-20, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
Complete all admissions requirements (see Catalog for details)
- Academic degrees and coursework from foreign universities and institutions must be equivalent to degrees earned and coursework completed in the United States. Official translations of all course descriptions and official transcripts must be submitted with the other application materials. Phillips Graduate University accepts foreign academic degree evaluations from specific agencies only: American Education Research Corporation (AERC), World Education Services (WES), and International Education Research Foundation (IERF). Applications for evaluation services may be also obtained through the Admissions Office. All costs associated with such an evaluation are to be borne by the applicant
Receive Official letter of acceptance from the Director of Admissions and Enrollment
Complete SEVIS I-20 Request Form (Click here)
- Copy of Passport, Visa and I-94
- Copy of previous I-20 (if applicable)
Official Bank Verification of Funds
- ie. a bank statement showing funds, for one academic year (nine month period). Verification must be dated within three months of the application date. Because of international postal service delays, an international student may fax documents to Phillips Graduate University, Office of Admissions, at (818) 386-5636 prior to the Priority Application Deadline along with a credit card number for application fees. Original documents are required to complete the application process, and applicants are encouraged to express mail these documents directly to Phillips. An Offer of Admission with Regular Standing cannot be made without original documentation. If available, please submit an e-mail address to facilitate communication with the Office of Admissions.
- International Student Overview (Click here)
- School Transfer Release form - applicable to transfer students only. (Click here)
For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar at (818) 386-5606.