NOTICE to all Phillips Graduate University (formerly Phillips Graduate Institute and California Family Study Center) alumnus/alumna who attended or graduated on or before April 30, 2019.
Phillips Graduate University has secured a permanent Custodian of Records, Campbellsville University, for all transcript requests and degree verifications. They will begin processing all requests from their main campus in Campbellsville, Kentucky on July 1, 2022. Click here for more information.
- For information about ordering Official Transcripts click here. For additional questions please contact the Custodian of Records at our partner university, Campbellsville University at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education/degree verification requests must be submitted via email, email@example.com. A written authorization (that has been sigend no more than three months prior to the request) is required along with their date or birth or the last 4 digits of their social security number. Please include an email address to receive the verification response. Click here for more information.
Key Personnel Contact
- CA Educational MFT Stipend Program
- Lisa Wolfe, Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jose Luis Flores, Program Director, email@example.com
- Finance and Accounting
- Scott Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Xue, email@example.com
- International Program and Partnership
- Feihao Wang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources
- Taryn Scott, email@example.com
- Board and Governance
- Eric Y. Tao, PhD, Chairman of the Board, firstname.lastname@example.org