To Apply for Admission1. Click here to download a copy of the Admission Application Packet, or fill out an application online here.
2. Read all information in the application packet regarding admissions policies and procedures.
3. Submit all application documents, application fees and transcripts to:
Phillips Graduate University
19900 Plummer St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
4. Original documents are required to complete the application process, and applicants are encouraged to send these documents directly to Phillips as soon as possible.
5. If you have any questions about the admissions process, call the Admissions Office at (818) 386-5660.
Application DatesApplications are accepted on a “rolling” basis, which means the Admissions Committee will review eligible candidate files until there are no openings left in the entering class. We encourage all applicants to submit their materials by the Priority Application date (see dates below) so they can be considered for admission for the semester in which they wish to start. Please note that not all programs start each semester.
Spring 2017 Semester
- Priority Application date is November 1, 2016
- Classes begin the week of January 9, 2017
Fall 2017 Semester
- Priority Application date is April 17, 2017
- Classes begin the week of August 2017
A fee of $80 is required with your application for admission. The application fee is non-refundable and may be paid by cash, check, money order, or credit card. It should be payable to Phillips Graduate University. The Admissions Office must receive your fee in order for your application to be considered.
TranscriptsApplicants are required to submit official transcripts in a sealed envelope from the last conferred degree, Bachelors or Masters, both foreign and domestic at a regionally-accredited, national-accredited college or a university recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). If courses were completed with pass/fail grades, the applicant should request that the Registration Office attach any narrative evaluations explaining the grading system requirements. In order to meet Phillips’ prerequisite, the applicant might be required to provide additional transcripts.
Academic degrees and coursework from universities and institutions outside the United States must be equivalent to coursework completed and degrees earned at a regionally or national-accredited college or university. For more information on approved translations and equivalency evaluation services, please contact the Admissions Office.